and

7 Likes

Excuse me, isn’t that a Wren?

1 Like

51HjHqgGqTL.AC
T.D.F. - Retail Therapy.

1 Like

A copy of this and the ‘Compass Rises’ are on their way chez moi ! :sunglasses:

(I also took onboard your ‘Jazzwise’ reviews - good stuff).

Avishai Cohen Trio live in concert. Superb gig from last year.

10 Likes

Great photograph !!!

1 Like

1994 - Soul Couching // Ruby Vroom

3 Likes

I hope that cover pic is a still from a movie…I want to see it!

It’s a great album. You should listen to it.:sunglasses:

1 Like

DJ Shadow - Entroducing . One of the most groundbreaking Albums of the mid 90s made up almost entirely of samples is sounding as fresh as ever .

7 Likes

ZZ Top - Tres Hombres.

23 Likes

Roxy Music, Avalon. :relaxed:

25 Likes

I’ll track it down!

And…ordered, ta.

1 Like

Alison Krauss - Windy City.

18 Likes

Just Finishing…

Pink Floyd - The Wall

David Gilmour (Clavinet, Baritone Guitar, Bass Guitar, Pedal Steel, Sequencers, Special Effects, Synthesizer, Vocals), Roger Waters (Bass Guitar, VCS 3 Synthesizer, Vocals), Nick Mason (Drums, Percussion) and Richard Wright (Bass Pedals, Clavinet, Organ, Piano, Synthesizer).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… I’m relaxing on this hot and sunny afternoon and staying indoors with Pink Floyd and they are sounding mighty sweet!

29 Likes

12 Likes

Now playing…

Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon

David Gilmour (Guitar, VCS 3 Synthesizer, Vocals), Roger Waters (Bass Guitar, Tape Effects, VCS 3 Synthesizer, Vocals), Nick Mason (Percussion, Tape Effects), D-ick Parry (Saxophone), Liza Strike (Vocals), Clare Torry (Vocals), Doris Troy (Vocals), Richard Wright (Keyboards, VCS 3 Synthesizer, Vocals) and Lesley Duncan (Vocals).

Streaming on NAS (44.1/16)… selecting an album from the NAS Since I have not used it since I updated the NDX 2 software and everything is sounding sweet! Definitely a trip down memory lane every time it is played…

32 Likes

There’s some classic tracks including Wherever I Lay My Hat and Ever Time You Go. Like all good music it’s transports me back in time.

3 Likes

Donald Fagen Kamakiraid

17 Likes

The Velvet Underground Loaded

13 Likes