What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

A wonderful album, beautifully repackaged by Light In The Attic and sounding fabulous on vinyl. Doesn’t get much better than this!

20 Likes

On Vinyl:
Everything But the Girl - The Language of Life

9 Likes

Sorry Andy I miss-read your post, thought you were saying that ‘Jonathan Kelly’ was a spider!!

Yes Rick was in the Rats with Ronno & was only involved with the spiders for a very short time.

1 Like

Joana Serrat - Hardcore From The Heart. This is a fine album, released around 12 months ago. Israel Nash produced her last album and associates of Israel Nash are involved in this latest release.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Stevie Wonder. 2xCD. Ridiculously good imho.

“The album has been regarded by music journalists as the culmination of Wonder’s “classic period” of recording.”

Hard to believe it was his 18th album at the age of 26.

28 Likes

David Bowie - Metrobolist

12 Likes

Ex Cathedra…Latin America Baroque.

4 Likes

Sun’s Signature

Long time away Elizabeth Frazer and (what!) Steve Hackett.

Cocteau Twins meets Genesis

9 Likes

Another in this wonderful, wonderful Light In The Attic vinyl reissue series…

12 Likes

Now playing…

Roxy Coss - The Future is Female

Roxy Coss (Saxophone, Bass Clarinet), Rick Rosato (Bass), Lucas Pino (Bass Clarinet), Jimmy Macbride (Drums), Alex Wintz (Guitar) andMiki Yamanaka (Piano).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… kicking off this Friday morning with Roxy Coss after placing this in the queue the other day and now taking out for a spin… and Roxy and her band are sounding sweet! Just on the second track and looking forward to the rest of the album…

2 Likes

JJ Cale - Stay Around

12 Likes

Now playing…

Neil Young + Promise of The Real - Noise and Flowers

Streaming on Qobuz (192/24)… as I prepare to start up today’s exercise routine I am turning to Neil Young with his latest album listed in the New Release section on Qobuz and the opening track “Mr. Soul” is sounding mighty fine! I’m looking forward to the rest of the album…

9 Likes

When everyone (including the downstairs neighbours) are away, Friday night is SACD night in these parts. So, first off, this:

30 Likes

It deserves the right level of volume…! :grin::grin:

1 Like

‘Avalon’ - Roxy Music

Loving this recently released Abbey Road Half Speed remaster…

25 Likes

Nevermind - Nirvana

Sounds as good today as it did when it was first released.

17 Likes

19 Likes

SACD Night continues with the hybrid SACD of this 1971 Can classic, which is sounding pretty awesome…

11 Likes

Picked this up in the Qobuz Sale ( @BertBird - the annual nightmare - reoccurring dream same old stuff for the past five years)

Pretty much Gary Burton’s last album. Here with guitarist Julian Lage. Nice sound on the Hi Res version.

4 Likes