What are you listening to in 2023 and why might anyone be interested?

These days I dream of having a hairstyle, even a mullet
:+1:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Gov’t Mule - Dark Side of the Mule

Three hour concert with spectacular coverage of the PF catalogue. ‘One of These Days’ off Meddle is something else.

Shine on you crazy diamond is a monster.

15 Likes

I just love the title track

9 Likes

some great sequenced music

3 Likes

My Name Is Otille

Watched this recently on iplayer, its on again tonight on BBC 4.
Well worth a look

3 Likes

Meddle | Pink Floyd | 1971
Came in wondering what to play and @AndyP mentioning Meddle had me sorted. Off one of my very few and very fine “Black Triangle” CDs. Omitting that dreadfull track 3 of course!

29 Likes

deep ambience

2 Likes

You’re playing some lovely stuff @Wren

Enjoying Orbital’s latest and Sleaford Mods’ cameo:

6 Likes

Roxy Music, country life. :smiling_face:

25 Likes

Gary Numan - Living Ornaments '81 - 1998

Thanks to @SimonDC for the suggestion earlier. Really enjoying his live work this week :grinning:

8 Likes

Today I took delivery of the Analogue Productions 45rpm, 4-LP boxed version of Mr Modest’s Amused To Death. I’ve just finished the first side and… good grief. I think it might just be the best-sounding vinyl record I’ve ever heard! And I thought the Analogue Prods 33rpm and SACD sounded good!

17 Likes

The Black Keys - El Camino.

17 Likes

Now playing…

Gary Numan - Intruder

Gary Numan (Keyboards, Vocals), Persia Numan (Vocals), Raven Numan (Vocals), Ade Fenton (Keyboards), Gazelle Twin (Vocals), Steve Harris (Guitar), Görkem Şen (Strings) and Tim Slade (Bass).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… continuing on this Friday morning with Gary and he and the band are sounding sublime! I turned up the volume this morning and enjoying the music, my system is sounding pretty sweet and getting a little work out!

15 Likes

Going for the whole 8 sides back to back tonight (for the first time). Such a great collection.

David Gilmour - Live at Pompeii

24 Likes

That must sound unbelievable on those great speakers!

3 Likes

@Steve_S - You’re playing some lovely stuff @Wren

Thanks, I’m enjoying

1 Like

This was always such a well recorded great sounding album so I can only imagine what this must be sounding like for you @TheKevster

1 Like

Nothing wrong with this……but endless Van in the past is a bit tiring……he could and did so much better imo

7 Likes