What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Percussive joy. Uniti Core.

3 Likes

The Rolling Stones - Totally Stripped.

14 Likes

The Carpenters, now & then. :smiling_face:

12 Likes

Bedtime Tunes:

Judie Tzuke: Welcome To The Cruise

6 Likes

Miles Davis - Kind Of Blue, playing the remaster which corrects the original recording speed of the tracks that comprised side one.

23 Likes

Still exploring and appreciating Wilco. This album is a good listen on a quiet Tuesday evening

6 Likes

Loved this album when I was 17 and infatuated. Still love the album, never mind infatuation

1 Like

Veronica Swift, confessions. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Kevster, thats true for most of us. Would have loved to see how the Beatles would have evolved if they had been around as long as the Kinks or the Stones or U2 or REM or even Radiohead…
Still, enough there to appreciate with new discoveries and remasters etc

1 Like

Enjoyed this the other day and my teenagers did not object. At least four really decent songs on this (Can you guess which? I thought the synthesizer and drum computer were naff in the eighties but kinda like it now. Spoiler alert, I don’t care much for the newfangled 2008 mixes) and maybe someone needs to tell Ed Sheeran to employ some brass section too.

14 Likes

10 Likes

2024 version with bonus trax.

8 Likes

Yes, there is even some Mick Taylor work in there.
Another underrated gem in my collection is “It’s only rock and roll “ first stones album I bought new on release

1 Like

arrived yesterday - 2024 remix - sounded very good on headphones while Mrs Wren was working.

4 Likes

16 Likes

Booked tickets for The Unthanks in Pontardawe on Dec 20th…

9 Likes

Enjoying on CD before leaving for work
The Beatles - Help

18 Likes

14 Likes

Robert Palmer - Woke Up Laughing.
A great mix of tracks from previous albums.

10 Likes

Yellowjackets Live Wires / 1992 GRP / US CD / GRD9667

8 Likes