What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

More from Clocktower. Billy Higgins with Cedar Walton on a Red Records CD.

3 Likes

Nickelback - The Best of Nickelback Vol 1

5 Likes

The Herd | Paradise Lost:The Complete Collection | 2011
I’ve just stumbled across this in the dark depths of the cobweb covered music library. Althought they did have a few hits in the mid 1960’s they were pretty much 2nd division (in old money). I’ll probabaly just dip in and out…

4 Likes

Et moi, et moi, et moi - Jacques Dutronc

His first album from 1966 has an early Rolling Stones beat.

The track Les Cactus was covered to great effect by Alex Turner’s The Last Shadow Puppets.

4 Likes

Gerry Rafferty. CD. Compilation. Good.

Rafferty’s ex wife used to run the Kennels and Cattery we used for our cats. Our late cat “Royston” did not like her. Don’t know why.

15 Likes

They are rather good aren’t they @deeluk? :sunglasses:

8 Likes

After a pulsating game at Portman Road home via pub to watch crazily tense Six Nations on the box. Time for something glacially chilled to lower the Blood Pressure. Matthew Halsall Salute To The Sun. Aaaaaah that’s better.

12 Likes

21 Likes

The Cardigans - first band on the moon

12 Likes

Disturbed - Immortalized

11 Likes

The Ian Carr album, its great.

1 Like

10 Likes

More Ian Carr, from 1970.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Daft Punk - Homework

10 Likes

Thanks.
I remember rather than know Ian Carr & Nucleus but not well. May have an album somewhere on the shelves.

1 Like

Now Playing…

David Knopfler - Crow Gifts

David Knopfler (Vocals, Grand Piano, Guitars, Harmonica, Drums, Percussion, Organ), Halindes (Electric Guitar, Rhodes, Percussion), Ella Thompson (Vocals), James (Hutch) Hutchinson (Bass Guitar) and Melvin Duffy (Pedal Steel Guitar).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… a mention from @ted_p above had me place in the queue and now taking out for spin. …a few tracks in and the music is sounding mighty sweet!

7 Likes

Tool | Lateralus | 2001
I’m blaming @deeluk , frigging wonderful stuff from Tool as ever.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Enjoying on CD Nancy Sinatra - Nancy Sinatra :smile_cat:

12 Likes