What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

21 Likes

Floyd’s beauty of a fifth album from 1970.

27 Likes

The 3rd of three terrific Heaven 17 albums. Vinyl.

7 Likes

1st run

2 Likes

As my Opera was interrupted by a call from my brother I lost the feel for it, so moved on to Fish and his Debut solo album Vigil in the Wilderness of Mirrors.
This is a fabulous album that he’s never bettered IMO

5 Likes

I was lucky enough to see him in NYC in 1990. A guitar lovers paradise, Scofield, Abercrombie, Metheny there that night, along with other jazz giants. It was terrific!

3 Likes

13 Likes

I’m really enjoying playing JMJ again.
Oxygene from 1976.

28 Likes

I have just played this through and it definitely has benefited from a good clean, though I still think it sounds a bit… meah.

Bit of a pity really, as Budokan (I have an original Japanese press), is a very important album for me.

8 Likes

£2.99, add at least an extra zero for that one these days😉

2 Likes

Time for some more live Bob. To me this sounds better and this version of One Too Many Mornings still makes me go all goosey!

16 Likes

I only knew this band for Space to Bakersfield from their album IV (thanks @Nick.Lees for the vid last year), so seeing a post upthread I thought I’d get this - first play… Good :+1:t3:

Black Mountain
Jagjaguwar/Scratch Recordings

5 Likes

Supergrass - I Should Coco - CD (1995)

10 Likes

His first and definitely his best! featuring all the other Beatles and all there friends.

Original 1973 vinyl.

14 Likes

This sounds (unsurprisingly) rather nice.

9 Likes

Gone for some Ms Swift (much discussed on this Forum lately) post lunch.

Midnights (2022)

8 Likes

Rerelease of 1972 debut. Funky organ for fans of James Taylor Quartet. Nice Blue Note vinyl. [Ronnie Foster - Two Headed Freap]

6 Likes

Nice little freebie from a generous Ebay seller…

Brainiac Five
Space Is The Place
Shagrat Records
(ltd release of 300 copies)

3 Likes

The B-52’s - The B-52’s - CD (1979)

20 Likes

Kali Malone - All life long…. Some air moving through different things.

4 Likes