What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Uriah Heep - Demons And Wizards

19 Likes

Boz Scaggs - Down Two Then Left

My favourite Boz album - top musicians and a great album cover.

17 Likes

Quite agree, and think this album comes second to their first release Why Dontcha, where as Live ‘n’ Kickin’ shows each of them at their best.

1 Like

Just had to play this next after mention above.

4 Likes

Dominique Fils-Aimé - Stay Tuned

9 Likes

Picked up this from my local shop, a little wear on the cover but the record is clean.

Joe Cocker - Sheffield Steel

18 Likes

Smiths-fest on the go, second album from 1985. I’ve not shown it the right way up, clearly narked at City winning?

10 Likes

That’s such a magic album :grinning:

1 Like

16 Likes

B.B.King - Midnight Believer
Standout track - Hold On. B.B and the Crusaders sound great.
On another note every version of this album always sounds so quiet, which always struck me as odd.

15 Likes

‘Achtung Baby’ - U2

Superb LP - my favourite of theirs is this one or ‘The Unforgettable Fire’ depending on my mood.

Did anyone else see Adam Clayton on Gardeners’ World last night? Worth a watch.

15 Likes

Bu**ger just started my listening evening, and i realise i am a few quid down already😂

3 Likes

A fantastic album. Sly & Robbie and SQ to die for. Always see it as one of a pair with Grace Jone’s Nightclubbing album. Enjoy.

4 Likes

An absolute classic album and was used as a dem disc by alot of Linn @ Naim dealers back when it came out in 1982.
Sly @ Robbie…Compass Point studios …Joe’s unique voice.
Superb recording.Some albums on vinyl are just stunning and that’s right up there
Look What You’ve Done and Ruby Lee are brilliant.

Are you liking it ?
Did you have any charity shop buys today ?

3 Likes

Kate St John from 1997 - Second Sight.
Sounds like it should have been released 30 years earlier - although that would have made her 10 years old - silly me.

8 Likes

3 Likes

The Who - By Numbers.

17 Likes

The Stranglers - No More Heros

18 Likes

Natalie Merchant | Natalie Merchant | 2014
Perfect easy sounds to start the early evening while finally spring seems to be arriving up here…

14 Likes

22 Likes