What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Goldfrapp | FeltMountain | 2000
Her wonderful debut album that remains one of if not her finest. How she never got a Bond Movie Music gig is beyond me her music is perfect for that.

19 Likes

BBM (Jack Bruce Ginger Baker Gary Moore)
Around The Next Dream - 2002 Remastered CD (with an extra 4 bonus tracks) Rip to FLAC.

13 Likes

Denise Johnson was superb, she sang on most of the ACR tracks I love. Very sadly missed. She wasn’t a fan of Primal Scream latterly, but I have to admit I like that album and she certainly sounds great on it!

1 Like

‘Never Mind the Bollocks’ - Sex Pistols

Friday night, glass of rioja (or two) and The Pistols. All is well in the world.

23 Likes

Pure Pleasure reissue vinyl. The arrangements (by Randy Newman among others) on this are just brilliant:

6 Likes

Roger Taylor - Fun In Space - 1981

I don’t know what to say really? Good old Rog having a hoot out there in the cosmos I reckon.

4 Likes

28 Likes

Pink Floyd - Meddle

EMS-80322 Japanese pressing. Simply astonishing.

24 Likes

Right O, giving that a play later :+1:

1 Like

Hi Ian, we did talk about Lone Justice, I do like Maria McKee and that’s a promt to go for a dig, haven’t played her in a while.

The Weekend will start in the morning after I’ve finished a night shift… I’m covering a mate at work tonight, hopefully an easy one.

Have a good Bank Holiday, looking forward to your music choices, its one more from me, then its nights here I come :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio - Close But No Cigar.

5 Likes

8 Likes

You got me playin it agin…….the tones of the tunes😁

2 Likes

Recorded October 1970. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Robyn Hitchcock - I Often Dream Of Trains - CD (1984)

3 Likes

Hope work goes well tonight for you Garry and you get a good sleep in tomorrow.
Really enjoying the Maria Mc Kee I posted.
Shes got a great voice hasn’t she…that American drawl in it.
Anyway looking forward to your posts tomorrow

1 Like

America - America

14 Likes

And for you Garry the vinyl copy as you are listening to the CD
Brought a big smile seeing that as there cant be many copies about and you posted it …
Great album …and with your love of trains…very fitting

3 Likes

Cheers Ian, I’ve dropped lucky really, its in the office tonight, and not out n about, so that’s a bonus, catch you later mate :+1:

1 Like

Couldn’t resist :grin: again not played in a while, that’s a problem, too much choice, not enough time…

2 Likes