What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

She didn’t hold back on how she felt!.

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Marillion. 2XCD compilation. 1997. Covering a wide period from 83 to 95. Bought this a while back, thought I might like it.

Hardly played it as the recording is bright, no bass, and unpleasant to listen to. Trying again, not good, shame. I’m sure the music is ok.

5 Likes

Streaming that from Qobuz isn’t much better sounding.

1 Like

Peter And The Wolf
Not listened to this since I was at school.

11 Likes

Haven’t played in ages - Ian Dury And The Blockheads - New Boots And Panties

24 Likes

Elbow – Audio Vertigo
CD|2024

More tunes from the new purchases pile.

10 Likes

Cat was having her afternoon nap in another room
As you are having a Television day Stevie…who needs TV anyway when you have the sheer talent of Tom Verlaine…

6 Likes

Crash Test Dummies, God Shuffled His Feet, 1993.

On the car radio this morning, I had to play it again at home, it sounds very good indeed.

11 Likes

3 Likes

Sia: Reasonable Woman

3 Likes

10 Likes

The Black Keys – Ohio Players
CD|2024

12 Likes

The Stones | Big Hits (High Tide And Green Grass) | 1966
I almost always play the UK version of this, so it’s good to listen to the US alternative tracks.

15 Likes

1 Like

Peter Gabriel - Plays Live

22 Likes

‘Avalon’ - Roxy Music

Rounding off a gloriously sunny (and warm!) bank holiday Saturday with the coolest record in the collection.

29 Likes

Aztec Camera, playing one of my favourites - Dolphins from a very good set at Ronnie Scott’s

5 Likes

Now Playing…

Camera Obscura - Look To The East, Look To The West

Tracyanne Campbell (Vocals), Donna Maciocia (Vocals), Kenny McKeeve (Vocals), Gavin Dunbar (Bass Guitar), Lee Thomson (Drums, Percussion), Kenny McKeeve (Guitar, Percussion), Jari Haapalainen (Percussion), and Donna Maciocia (Piano, Synthesizer).

Streaming on Qobuz (48/24)… Morning filled with coffee and friends then off for a 3.5 mile walk and some stair climbing and now kicking off the musical portion of the day with Tracyanne and the band with their new release, May 2nd, and they are sounding might fine!

8 Likes