What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?

Manny Albam ‘Jazz Workshop’ RCA CD.

5 Likes

So, when I eventually get the new deck plugged in, this is the first play, from 1978 :rofl:

16 Likes

Earth Wind & Fire Head To The Sky
/ 2004 Sony / Japan Promo CD / MHCP400

9 Likes

I managed to get 2 tickets for his 2025 tour at Newcastle City Hall.A lot of artists these days won’t venture much further north than Manchester so hats off to Mr Wilson. this will be 6th time I’ve seen him live not counting Porcupine Tree gigs in the early days. Looking forward to hearing what his touring band will be? It will be difficult to top Minneman and Guthrie Govan on previous tours!What a band.

Debut album released on 9th February 1971
Recorded at Electric Lady Studios, NYC 1970/71

<< >>

Happy Birthday Carly! :birthday: :partying_face:

born on 25th June 1943 in New York City :us:

10 Likes

Sonny Rollins: A Night at the Village Vanguard.

13 Likes

They Might Be Giants - They Might Be Giants - CD (1986)

4 Likes

Definitely in my top 5 Costello albums. A typical T Bone Burnett production I think. Uniti Core.

13 Likes

Bardo Pond
Amanita
Matador 1996

One of the classic heavy psych intros to an album…love it.

6 Likes

The Police - Synchronicity - CD (1983)

Number One in the UK album charts 41 years ago.

19 Likes

4 Likes

6 trax

8 Likes

2 Likes

Bror Gunnar Jansson - Moan Snake Moan Pts 1-III

3 Likes

Really enjoying Richard Hawley. Hadn’t heard any of his solo stuff until it was recommended on this thread (thank you @Cmax and others).

10 Likes

Now playing…

Anna Tivel - Blue World

Anna Tivel (Vocals), Galen Clark (Piano, Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Organ) and Micah Hummel (Percussion).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… sitting down with a bowl of banana, strawberries and yogurt and kicking off this morning with this July 2021 album from Anna and along with Galen and Michael are sounding mighty sweet! …a beautiful album to ease into this Tuesday morning.

9 Likes

Popping down the road to see a couple of his gigs next month along with Blues n Trouble and a friends recommendation Jerron Blind Boy Paxton

6 Likes

That’s the great thing about this forum, there’s loads of knowledgeable people on here, play some amazing music :musical_note: certainly opened my ears to some amazing music​:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Belle And Sebastian - “Tigermilk” - CD (1996)

9 Likes

Ministry Of Sound the chillout session 2 / 2001 MOS / UK CD x 2 / MOSCD20

5 Likes