What releases are you looking forward to

The previous recordings were brilliant.

1 Like

Can’t wait for that one.

1 Like

Beethoven: Piano Trios No. 5, “Ghost” & No. 7, "Archduke"

Renaud Capuçon, Gautier Capuçon, Frank Braley

Friday :smiley:

Released Oct 16 th, box set, 4 lp, 2 cd and Bluray. Mick Fleetwood and friends celebrate Peter Green…live concert at the London Palladium.image

4 Likes

27 March. Seems promising, with David Sandborn. However only one track to listen for now…

5 Likes

Whoosh in June which could be their last studio album…

7 Likes

I have a watermarked advance CD of it FR, it is very bland, I have to say, but I think her hardcore fans will enjoy it.

1 Like

I suspect it to be so. However her first album was not bad. Not the second for my tastes.
But still curious .

1 Like

Heavens, are they still going? They haven’t released a decent album since 1972.

I wouldn’t agree with you. There have been multiple good albums, and the highlight of their second career was for me Purpendicular. Did did reach the heights of their two greatest albums, no indeed not, but that counts for most bands who try to connect to their best successes. And sometimes the fans are also not ready for something new.

2 Likes

Emancipator’s new one Mountain Of Memory due out on 3rd April, available for pre-order on bandcamp and other music services.

Pity - she’s quite talented.

I’ve preordered this and I’m really looking forward to its arrival at the end of March

3 Likes

I saw Avishai and Big Vicious in concert late last year in Brussels - was superb. I’ve heard the record is great too so an exciting release…

6 Likes

Heard it the other day Adrian - it’s great!

3 Likes

I think Lucinda Williams might be releasing one soon.

http://www.avishaicohenmusic.com/big-vicious-promovideo

2 Likes

I hope Avishai Cohen will produce a new album this year…the bassist Avishai.

Bassist Avishai is playing 50 gigs this year in 50 countries to celebrate his 5oth birthday. Most, if not all, of these will be recorded @frenchrooster for release.

2 Likes

Good to know. I hope. His live recording, Live at Blue Note, is a must.