What releases are you looking forward to

1 Like

w

Joni Mitchell- The Archives volume 1.
Not sure if anyone if anyone has posted this on here but there is a 5 c/d set due in October which will presumably be available on vinyl.
There is a post on the Steve Hoffman site with all of the track details.
It looks like being an expensive autumn!

5 Likes

In fancy coloured vinyl.
Various box sets available
Released 25/9/20
Remastered obviously :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Just ordered this. Very exciting…

I am sooo excited, too! :star_struck:

Laura Veirs - “My Echo” October 23 release date in the US.

4 Likes

Trees 50th Anniversary Set
The short-lived acid-folk band, a reissue of their 2 albums and 2 more discs of demos, live recordings and out-takes.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Trees. Not familiar so lined up the garden of Jane

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder!
I’m totally a Trifonov’s fan :smiley:

1 Like

Hope you enjoy, they did two albums in ‘70 and ‘71, I love them both.

3 Likes

In October

2 Likes

Like the cover - very Roger Dean!

1 Like

Crooked Piece of Time:The Atlantic & Asylum Albums (1971-1980).
A 7 cd set from John Prine’s early career, remastered with liner notes by David Fricke.

1 Like

Well just saying…on bandcamp you can preorder tomorrow the new Ese and the Vooduu people album, details on facebook. Any other details @TheKevster?

2 Likes

Not a facebook user so hopefully @TheKevster can post details for the upcoming Ese album…

Thanks for your interest @Gazza and @seakayaker – the album (CD only at the moment, double vinyl will be available later in the year) will be released 21st September. It’s a hand-numbered limited edition of 500, in a triple gatefold sleeve.

It goes on pre-sale on Bandcamp tomorrow (it’s another Bandcamp Friday, on which the platform waives its fees) at 8am UK time. The pre-sale means that everyone who wants a low number (or a particular number) can have one. If everything works as planned, everyone who buys a pre-order will get a 24bit/48kHz download straightaway, and receive their CD on or around the 21st.

As ever with Bandcamp, you can stream the album in hi-res three times before you have to commit to a purchase.

7 Likes

Excellent news @TheKevster, I’ll be in for two… :smile:

The change in cover pic you mentioned was to go for a profile shot? It’s a nice pic, I think Ese was right :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Matter of taste but I really liked the original cover shot. Will that photo be part of the triple cover? Still stunning photography though

1 Like