1 Like

McCartney III [VINYL]

Released 11th December

4 Likes

4 Likes

The info for the 3rd BLA Bowie release, yeah I know, typical from me! :grin:

1 Like

Solo live gig coming out next year.
Online tickets for webcast available now.

4 Likes

Graham Parker - Five Old Souls, a live recording from his 2018 tour. The old boy has still got it on stage, and still writes fine songs. He turned 70 yesterday, happy birthday GP.
Edited to note that, due to COVID uncertainty on pressing dates, they email you a link to an MP3 download when you press-order.

4 Likes

I don’t know of it has been already posted but this is something I really look forward to… postponed from 2020 It has been eventually announced for January 22nd…

7 Likes

Re George Harrison’s All Things Must Pass and in partial answer to my own question posted earlier, I see that they have released a stereo mix of the title track to mark today’s 50th.

This is part of further releases expected early 2021.

5 Likes

Not a release but a re-release. The Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer on vinyl (if it does get releassed again).

Do you know about this @Blackstar?

I was looking forward to my exclusive Holly Dolly white vinyl from Dollyparton.com, but had an email saying it’s now been delayed until after Christmas. Gotta laugh.

Ryan Adams - Wednesdays looks to be good, although you can buy it now, the vinyl doesn’t get released until March’21. Gotta laugh.

Yep, LP/CD bundle ordered Kev. A bit disappointed to be honest. I’ve the original double cd from being in the BowieNet, and this only gives the TJI 12” single as extra. Really wanted some other live gigs first, and you just know this’ll also be in the 5th box set! Still it’ll be good to have it on vinyl.
Thank you for the info though, have you ordered it?
KR
Ian

1 Like

Of course Ian - despite the fact that like you, I was a bit disappointed…

1 Like

Is that another live album, I’m really enjoying the ChangesNow album.

1 Like

Yes Pete, it’s the third release of six of the Brilliant Live Adventures box set. Sold out now I think.
I agree with you about ChangesNowBowie, it is a great album and one I listen to a lot.

3 Likes

Hi,not sure that’s correct.This was released around 1997 I think,I’ve bought the first two brilliant live adventures issues,and am on the mailing list for all six as they are released,there’s no mention of this album being included yet.

Yes I was in the Bowie Net back in the day when we all received this third instalment (liveandwell). The two extra tracks have been released twice before so yes it’s been released previously. Many didn’t get that free cd and it is now going for stupid money! At least its available, albeit in low numbers, for others.

I wouldn’t trust the mail notification to purchase any of these six releases, I still haven’t had one and it’s now sold out, check either Dig or the Bowie store.

Changesnowbowie was a radio interview broadcast with Mary Anne Hobbs during the rehearsals for his 50th birthday gig at MSG.It was therefore bootlegged quite a bit (as well as the full birthday bash).

1 Like

I actually picked up the interview CD a few months ago and it is very enjoyable, Bowie is in great form. But the sq on the Changesnow issue is far superior and an essential purchase for Bowie fans.

2 Likes

All very confusing,have checked both sites,but no mention of actual release on vinyl or of being sold out,disappointed if that’s the case,both sites asked for sign up for further releases,makes a mockery of the whole thing.