What releases are you looking forward to

Bob Dylan 1970. @ewemon Are these all unreleased tracks and not duplicated on any of the Bootleg series? Thanks

1 Like

This was an extremely limited edition designed to cover the expiry of copyright. Such was the demand from fans that it was (or will be) released now to us the great unwashed.

All the tracks are unreleased. Hopefully a few of the other copyright releases and future ones will be issued in this form.

You got to hand it to the Dylan camp they see the fans right.

2 Likes

Thanks Andy. I think a pre order is in err… order

1 Like

Mine is already in.

1 Like

Preordered together with Steve Earle/JT
:+1:

1 Like

Can’t see anything on the advance release notices I have up till about August but that isn’t to say it may not come out. Things have a habit of getting thrown into the schedule last second.

I know she is going to be inducted into the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame in Nov this year

I wonder if she will turn up. Although if you buy a table don’t you get an award automatically at these sort of things :sunglasses:

Almost certainly not! She hasn’t made a public appearance in almost 40 years and I doubt she’s going to start now.

1 Like

Andy Batt will know, I’ll drop him a line.

PLS.Trio - Cosmonauts

15th January. If you like Esbjorn Svensson Trio, then this will be right up your street. I use their last album, East River, a system audition piece.

1 Like

Various artists performing Yeats poems to music by Raymond Driver. I’ve heard the setting of The Two Trees on Chris Collister’s webpage, I’m up for the set. I can only find a webpage saying projected release 17th March, I can’t find any other information.

out next month, the start of a major reissue campaign by Light In The Attic

9 Likes

The Sinatra/Hazlewood team were peerless. I’ve got the Aussie Sinatra compilation (which is excellent) but will investigate these as they come out. I loved Nancy.

3 Likes

So do I. Love Lee even more.

1 Like

Big fan here as well.

Lee’s voice on You’ve lost that loving feeling is sub sonic - it could cause structural damage.

5 Likes

Do you know if the coloured vinyl is only available from the US Kev?

Just found it at Rough Trade, but coloured is sold out. The River do the ‘normal’ black which I’m tempted by

Ian, the coloured is/was only available from Rough Trade. I didn’t go for it because I felt it was way overpriced (£43!)

1 Like

I was going to go for pink vinyl but probably just settle on the cd which I believe is nicely packaged

Barry Gibb.Greenfields. Only heard 3 tracks but sounds promising.

2 Likes