Award imminent for appalling cover art.

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

The last one is a Grateful Dead set recorded at the Fox Theatre from 71

1 Like

The Al Stewart is a Deluxe set 3cd’s and a DVD.

3 Likes

3 Likes

The second album cover is the new Damon Albarn set due late Nov

These are just some of the new up and coming new releases. Aplogies to anyone who has already posted one the covers as I didn’t look back through the thread.

The Knopfler set of cd’s are due out late Oct early Nov and the vinyl of the set is not due out until early Dec.

I also see there is a new Aimee Mann, Felice Bros, The Doors LA Woman 50th Anniversary, Flaming Lips Nick Cave song covers album, Duran Duran, David Crosby If I Could Only Remember My Name 50th Anniversary set amongst many others.

1 Like

That Lucinda Williams album looks interesting.

1 Like

That’s already available to download (has been for a while) along with the rest of her jukebox series - you have to hunt around for them.

2 Likes

Thanks Andy.

1 Like

The Faces have 14 new trax in the can and are looking to do a US arena tour at some point.

3 Likes

Is that the lineup with Stewart, Wood and Jones that was around a few years back?

Yep. It is a mix of trax that they found in their vaults and some new stuff. Apparently Ronnie had around 90 pieces of music and Kenny had around 50 in their vaults some of which were finished and some weren’t. Rod is writing the lyrics

2 Likes

The last one of the series the Rocking Xmas album is also meant to be down for release this year.

1 Like

Ta.

I hope it is good, one of my favourite bands……hope they don’t disappoint. Shame Mac is not around
and Tetsu is not playing anymore as far as i know.

I’ll Be Your Mirror, A Tribute to The Velvet Underground & Nico - Various Artists
Released 24th September, 4 tracks available now on Qobuz. HiFi Choices album of the month.