What’s coming at Munich?

That is it mate………….just like that……

The new Yamaha kit looks nice…

1 Like

Blimey!

Being grey, it’s harder to hear the dropouts when you play a CD ripped with the new grey Star. Perhaps.

This thread really does remind me of Napoleon’s quote: “Men are ruled by toys”.

Roger

1 Like

This is awesome. Now we finally know how to value the words “NOT TO BE MISSED!” coming from Naim.

4 Likes

What about the announcements from Linn. Is the 50 year anniversary LP12 grey or perhaps even white

Where’s Madame Clare when you need her for a please explain……

I would have left Naim Marketing if I would have to passionately advocate a colour change as the thing not te be missed. It’s like getting my 5 year old to be thrilled about getting socks for christmas.

1 Like

Looks like that’s it, just promoted on Facebook with a nice picture:

1 Like

I would get someone to take a look at the crystal ball if I were you :rofl:

FWIW, I think the suggestions were sensible ones and they are for sure in the 10 year planning and not really for this year

Still, looks nice in grey, better than the anniversary classic kit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It would go nicely with the new Tablette 10 gris.

Yes, not that it would be hard to beat a grey 282….

My dealer assured me that if as a new customerr, I was not happy when the new stuff was announced they would look after me. I did notice a can of grey spray paint in the stock room…

2 Likes

50 shades of grey perhaps :wink:

1 Like

I’m fairly sure that’s been on connections before now

https://www.naimaudio.com/connection-magazine/39606/naim-focals-uniti-star-aria-k2-926-ash-grey

I’d be slightly surprised if that’s it.

Oh, someone already posted this :person_facepalming: apologies!!

The second announcement will be that it comes in an alternative finish of platinum grey.

1 Like

I’m in!

Let’s face it, with all the component supply constraints and existing long back orders, Naim would be bonkers to launch a product that would create additional high demand. That would simply exacerbate the long delivery times and disappoint more customers.

3 Likes