What’s coming at Munich?

A 272 replacement? Finally. And what else?

3 Likes

We’ve been discussing this on a few other threads. Scenarios being a pre-power Nova style box with a matching new active Focal speakers, or a pre-streamer and matching power supply and/or power amp styled liked the Solstice - maybe a power amp that also powers the pre-streamer.

Whatever it is, I’m stocking up on the popcorn for when we finally find out.

1 Like

Audio solutions ? Hopefully not more lifestyle products !

5 Likes

Some people will be happy and some will be disappointed is my guess.

16 Likes

“Audio solutions” in focal speak equals a Naim box or boxes plus focal speakers.

2 Likes

Exactly, and we know who wears the pants in that relationship.

1 Like

Two new audio solutions - I recon one is a new record cleaning liquid to get the best from your new Soltice and the other is a plug cleaning liquid to clean your SuperLumina plugs. :lotion_bottle:

9 Likes

What’s coming to Munich? Germans I expect.

8 Likes

Nah, they’re already there

5 Likes

You mean the towels are already down, in the dem rooms?

6 Likes

The mid-market offer is a bit confused between Classic 200 level and the new style Nova imho. Something that consolidates that as a two or three box package around a pre/streamer?

G

2 Likes

Audio solutions don’t have the smell of audio components. I fear the 272 is not for this year.

That’s a safe bet, if past experience is any indicator.

However, “new audio solutions” tells me that we may be talking different formats entirely. Could it finally be the long-awaited Naim cassette deck? Maybe a Reel-to-reel as well? My cup runneth over…

22 Likes

I think your wishlist could be best described as wildly optimistic.

Maybe one of them is the all new Naim Hi-Net streaming cable?:shushing_face:🫣

3 Likes

An updated Core maybe welcomed.

2 Likes

Looking at the very popular threads in the Lounge one solution will be a naim wine and the other a naim beer to enhance listening enjoyment.

5 Likes

Exactly, new 272 with matching power amp …

2 Likes

Subtle

Yeah, while they have to stop DR upgrades because of ongoing shortages, it does not seem very likely

1 Like