What’s my best option

I have a Lumin T2 and Naim xs2 at present , I recently changed my Av to a Marantz and the remote codes for both amps conflict resulting in the Marantz amp changing both volumes and other commands , as a work around I have connected the Lumin through the Av connection in the Naim and use it as a power amp using the Leedh volume control in the Lumin , have I any other options and is the way I have connected at present the best way

Not sure if any of your equipment allows for the remote to be “switched” to a second channel for this very reason. If so, each would be on a different “channel” and not interfere with each other.

Hi , contacted Marantz and new models do not allow this option which is frustrating

I had similar issues with a best-available-at-the-time Marantz AV pre a few years ago. Traded the Marantz for high-end Denon. Problem solved.

Crude but effective solution. (I was disappointed in the Marantz from a pure-performance perspective, so did not disqualify only for the remote.)

Nick

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, I am more than happy with the Marantz , I have found a big difference in using the Lumin as a pre amp and the leedh volume control , I was more looking for the best way the connect the Lumin and amp and if the av option was the best one

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.