What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2022?

Nope.

I suppose speakers are powered by electricity.

Clue number two.

Two 3m stereo pairs of Lilac Kondo KSL SPc - Copper speaker cable.

1 Like

I have no idea Yorkshireman. Active external crossover and 2 speakers?
Living Voice speakers ?

2 Likes

Good guess @frenchrooster - although they’re Passive external crossovers not Active and you guessed correct… Well Done :medal_sports:

1 Like

@frenchrooster

4x Kondo KSL SPz - Silver jumpers

25 Likes

I am lucky. I thought of that because Koncio is often associated with Living Voice.
So you will associate the Allnic tubes amps with the Living Voice Avatar ?
Congrats! Well done too ! It will sound lovely.
I remember a review on Audio Beat where the reviewer found the Living Voice top speakers with Kondo electronics as the best and most incredible system he has never heard.
It costs however a billion and more.

2 Likes

I recognise the store . They have incredible gear there.

1 Like

Well Kevin at LV demo’d them with his Kondo amps (as shown in pic above) and when I got home I plugged in my Audio Note P3 silver and to my ears my amp held up very well against the superlative and rare Kondo so I’m very pleased.

6 Likes

I’m Lucky it’s only about an hour and a half away from me and Kevin is the most intelligent, kindest and friendliest dealer I’ve ever come across. He’s a true gentleman and he has impeccable taste in music, audio, design etc etc…

4 Likes

Similar design to your speakers but different approach…

1 Like

Latest acquisition. Came today new Western Electric WE 91E 300B Integrated Amp. Sounds fantastic.

23 Likes

PS: Guarantees the 272 replacement will be announced any day!!! That will be for the living room. The WE91E is for my upstairs study….

2 Likes

I have no doubts on that. Audionote and Kondo is quite the same quality. Shindo or Alnic would certainly work too.

1 Like

Wow!

Does it make latte?

1 Like

Sound is mesmerizing. Puts out 20 watts with 300Bs. Can’t wait until it breaks in.

1 Like

Could definitely heat up a cup of coffee. It does look a bit like a commercial espresso machine.

It looks fabulous! I have read a recent review on it on Stereophile.

Was very tempted by the ibx but feel as though I would need to change my amps and probably source. Great speakers though, I really like them