What was the last bit of gear you bought?

I bought an XPS DR and then some days later a fraim level for the PS. The Fraim level arrives Monday. The XPS DR is still a few weeks out.

1 Like

Got an OWC Thunderbolt 3 10G ethernet adapter for transferring files from my mac a bit faster to my NAS.

1 Like

These two :grinning:

16 Likes

Solved the humming transformer issue beautifully… and doesn’t spoil my SQ a jot!

2 Likes

Which is that one?

Its from a very impressive Bulgarian audio firm. Search for ATL Audio. Arrived in record time considering all that is going on. Its the basic DC Blocker without the EMF filter, its not a mains conditioner.
About £95 delivered.

4 Likes

Perfect, thanks.

Speak to Aleksandr, tell him I sent you!!

1 Like

Didn’t work for me unfortunately when i got one a few years ago, good to hear it does help in your setup.

1 Like

I was cautious, but it has paid off with me.

Had one of these for a couple of years. Does what its supposed to and I thought tightened the sq up ( in a good way).

1 Like

Kudos X3’s - pre-loved… :blush:

4 Likes

No longer have one?

Hi Neil
Was it hum from the transformer itself or through the speakers that you had?
Thanks

Hi, this is a DC trap, prevents audible transformer hum. You i think have an earth or grounding issue.

1 Like

Haha - you saw my other post then! I actually have both issues. Dealing with the major one first. Thanks.

1 Like

Yep still there
Its quite chunky but is part of the ‘family’ now
Haven’t unplugged since I got it
Think they’re actually Bulgarian or Hungarian but no matter

Bulgarian. Just ordered a double outlet version.

Thats what the version I have. Been very pleased with it. Got my innuos out of one directly and an isol 8 power strip from the other

Bulgarian, my apologies.

1 Like