What was the last bit of gear you bought?

Something of an aside but I do rather like your Boat series paintings!
Had a browse through your portfolio, lovely work sir.

1 Like

Yes I have to update that site most are sold years ago. Thank you.

Are these ones available Pete?

Wonderful. My favorites.

1 Like

Both are but the top one is framed and large. The other isn’t, there both on acrylic on paper.

I will contact you on your site.

1 Like

I would be very happy if I could have these on my acoustic panels, in fabric furnishings.
But I guess it’s not possible.

GIK does custom art panels

A dealer, or any commercial venture for that matter, is obliged by German law (Fernabsatzgesetz = ‘Distance Selling Act’) to allow returns on anything purchased online.

I believe that unless the seller is a private individual who has excluded any returns, usually for warranty reasons, or the products fall into certain categories, e.g. perishables, the seller should be obliged to refund the cost of the item plus carriage costs if the item value exceeds EUR 40. However, I am not sure if this applies to export sales.

It might be worth quoting ‘Fernabsatzgesetz’ in any correspondence with the seller to see if he will back down and accept a return.

David

NAPSC 2, this evening from fleabay.

Bought it for my Headline (in order to free up its HiCap for a second system with a 102), but will also try it on my 82, bearing in mind MDS’s (and others) notes concerning different mains cables to the NAPSC.

2 Likes

500 dr. Been listening all day and is easily the best box upgrade I have done. I thought it would just be better at higher volumes but nothing could be further from the truth. Amazing how it controls speakers at any volume, for me a truly amazing box and worth every penny.

6 Likes

I had the exact same thoughts when I went from 300DR to 500DR.

The 500DR controls speaker with speed and precision not only at higher volume but at lower volume as well. Which is a very enjoyable for evening listening.

Now you need a ND555 to pair it with your 552/500 :wink:

1 Like

Finally have a proper rack for “the source”

13 Likes

Your TT looks like an exhibit at a museum all under glass. That should keep the dust out.

Yes, it does a nice job. Only problem is finding a place to put the cover when spinning records…Always something, isn’t it :grinning:

1 Like

It looks awesome!

Ideally you need a cover for the cover :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks rooster! I’m quite happy with it

1 Like

That is a serious turntable. Very well built. Must weigh a tonne. How is it sounding? What are the boxes beneath the TT? Where is the rest of your system in relation to the turntable? All very impressive.

Bought a new Nait XS3 and ND5 XS2, have had them for almost two weeks, these have replaced my Uniti 1. Needless to say, quite delighted with this little pairing!

6 Likes

Congratulations, a great combo… a few years ago my introduction to Naim was a Nait XS 2 and ND5 XS and it rocked!