What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Fantastic record I have a Mofi and an Australian Coronet 1st press both are excellent.

1 Like

Plugging some holes in my collection… ordered the AP but got this PP by mistake… I’m keeping it, it sounds great :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great record, I have the AP33 (theres also a 45) which is very good, not heard the PP but they are also usually excellent

1 Like

Entheogenic’s Animism (2020/2021)… may be a trifle obscure but this the 13th album and only vinyl release is a beautiful thing… quality top notch, cover art sublime and it’s a superb pressing… music is not bad either… melodic downtempo electronica with acoustic touches.

1 Like

Chet Baker - Blue ‘n’ Boogie (Live in Palermo, Sicily 1976) Survival Research (2022)

Proof of Purchase by request.

3 Likes

@Bobthebuilder - where did you get that one from please ?
Would you mind giving me a track listing as well?
Thanks

Hi Ian I’ve ordered it from Juno via eBay due for release on 7th March it was first released on CD a year or so ago.

I cannot attest as to the quality of the release as I’ve not heard it yet.

1 Like

Nala Sinephro - Space 1.8, Warp Records (2022)

Proof of Purchase on request.

2 Likes

Here is the track listing Ian.

Side 1 - Track 1. There Will Never Be Another You
Side 1 - Track 2. My Funny Valentine
Side 1 - Track 3. I Can’t Get Started
Side 2 - Track 1. But Nor For Me
Side 2 - Track 2. Blue ‘n’ Boogie/Buzzy

1 Like

:rofl:

3 Likes

Chip Wickham - La Sombra, LoveMonk Records (2017)

Chip Wickham - Shamal Wind, LoveMonk Records (2018)

Stock Photos from eBay
Proof of Purchase on Request.

1 Like

‘Time Out’ - The Dave Brubeck Quartet, 45rpm Analogue Productions reissue…

15 Likes

Itemised invoice please :+1:

As above :+1:

Ditto👍

Hi @Ian if you dont mind me chipping in it is available and in stock now if your quick (low stock), it came out on the 3rd

:heart:

Thanks very much - now ordered !

1 Like

Michael from youtube audiophile review on latest Jazz releases and you automatically give to the children of Ukraine.

8 Likes

Done and sent on to friends and family. Thanks

Just landed… and it doesn’t disappoint… some great songs and a superb sounding record.

9 Likes