What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Peter Z Blaker vs Rheinzand - quality balearican vibes

1 Like

Infected Mushroom - Reborn

2 Likes

7 Likes

Ellington Indigos 65th Anniversary limited edition - Impex 2 x 45rpm numbered purple tinted vinyl!

Mastered by Chris Bellman & Pressed at RTI!
Includes 4 All-Analog Mono Bonus Tracks on Vinyl for the First Time!
Black Vinyl Strictly Limited to 3,000 Numbered Pressings!

3 Likes

Just ordered on Discogs, Led Zeppelin ll from 1969 in near mint condition, RL (Bob Ludwig) cut side 1. Very satisfied!! (Would love to have a RL cut on both sides but costs a small fortune these days)

14 Likes

First press Japanese red” canned heat on the road again from 68
Some other lovely’s, B52’s US press early reissue (does not have play loud on the label :cry:) and CCR Japanese first press.

Not song bird’s that’s for sure :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

If you have LH (Lee Hulko) cut on side 2, it’ll be the same as mine…and good news that Ludwig affirmed that Lee’s cut followed RL mastering so sounds the same.

It’s one heck of a cut! Enjoy :+1:t3:

2 Likes

1st pic has to be the worse album cover of the year by Bonny Light Horseman, last 2 are Kelly Moran. Bought loads more but still going through them.

IMG_0720
IMG_0719
IMG_0718

3 Likes

The BLH cover definitely isn’t going to win any prizes but the music, well that is just superb.

Paul’s Boutique

5 Likes

Agree, enjoy the mixture of live and studio recordings, joy to listen to and on top sonically sounds so good.

I agree… when scrolling through new releases this didn’t grab me at all… in fact, I’m sure it put me off it.

Thankfully, plenty of people posted it in the “Currently playing “ thread that made me listen to it. It’s a great album that deserves a better cover!

Loverboy
Lovin’ Every Minute of It

Deep Purple
The House Of Blue Light

Just arrived

Six Feet Under - Haunted (2024 re-issue)
Bathory - Twilight of the Gods (2023 re-issue)
Morbid Angel - Gateways to Annihilation (2023 re-issue)

1 Like

Record 1 has a few loud pops on side 1 and track 2 side 2 has a defect that causes a skip! This will be sent back. This is disappointing quality control at RTI. Record 2 is fine. Other than that the SQ is top notch as it should be.

Before they admitted proper writing credits.

You’re a shocker :joy:

image91b356e4-2caf-4b08-bebd-f15abf764171

RSD24 edition half speed mastered at Abbey Road, found in a micro pub-cum-record shop on a recent trip to Deal

7 Likes