What will adding a Ndac to an ND5XS2 bring

Well my wife has indicated that I am not allowed to buy anything else at the moment …

9 Likes

Adding to comments from @marcusman above…
Also, if you haven’t already sorted your dedicated mains, maybe wait for that to settle in too.
The changes with mains will also offer some noticeable improvement, but for whole system.

Best wishes
R

1 Like

Same here, except without the “at the moment” on the end :grimacing:

6 Likes

Hopefully the electrician should turn up a week today and we may get another pleasant lift in the system, not sure but guessing there will be some burn in to the new circuit, exciting times.

The new circuit has been on my to do list for a few years so really hopeful of a positive outcome.

2 Likes

I bet your wife didn’t google the cost of a statement :grimacing:

Yikes! I feel for you! :grinning:

1 Like

If I remember correctly your main system … she has a point :joy:

1 Like

Forget the Statement. Had my wife known the cost of my full 500 series, that “at the moment” would be “from this moment on…” for me :crazy_face:

1 Like

Oddly, the frostiness was considerably worse when I bought an acoustic drum kit :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

Just arrange delivery when she’s out? I don’t she’ll notice the extra box in your rack :slightly_smiling_face:

Brave Man!

But having already got the very wunnerful nDAC & XPS, my mission would then be to smuggle in the Lego Titanic……it’s 4’6” long!

5 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

We did that demo. Won’t be changing nDAC/555 for 333/300.

The 332/300 and 350s might be on Santa’s list (2024 :laughing:)

4 Likes

Can you say more about the demo.

Search
@iaino “not at the audition“

All subjective of course. 333/300 into 332/300 sounds very good, just different.

Not sure about mixing and matching classic and new classic. Other than 350s, they are an absolute no brainer.

1 Like

If you do build the Lego Titanic you would have something to hide some new boxes behind so the wife would be none the wiser!

We can all dream…… :laughing: :laughing:

The only place it would fit would be the west facing bay window in the dining room. However the kitties like that spot as it gets the sun in the afternoon, so it is full of cushions so that the little darlings can snooze in comfort!

3 Likes

The “pecking order” in our house used to be:

1. The kitties
  2. The daughters
  3. My dearly beloved
  4. Me
  5. The tropical fish

We no longer have the tropical fish…….

14 Likes

Just read that post you refer to.
Found myself agreeing with most of the observations

KR