What would you do next?

@elverdiblanco Still getting better and better… so much so that the B&W’s are now up for sale. I really enjoyed them over the last 3 years but from now on, it’s PMC! Should last me quite a while and take many other upgrades! Thanks again.

1 Like

They really are fantastic once they’re broken in. I don’t think they get as much love on here as they deserve, they seem to get overlooked because they are stand mounts but they share the same tweeter as the 23s and actually have a bigger bass driver. Have you had a listen to either of the tracks I suggested?

Yes… both. Funnily enough, I had both in my Qobuz library already. I recently came across the London Grammar track and added quite a few others too. From memory, I think Roon Radio linked to them from a playlist of Agnes Obel & Ane Brun.

Both sounded excellent, really enjoying the extra detail in the lows. Mids sound great but it’[s quite surprising how clear the highs are without sounding harsh or fatiguing even after hours of listening to them.

1 Like

@anon23154165 another one to show off the PMCs… This Is The Picture (Excellent Birds) by Peter Gabriel from the So album. On Qobuz in 24/96 flac and sounds stuning

@elverdiblanco Will take a listen. One of the guys from PMC recommended Celeste - Strange. Listened to it and the rest of the album “compilation 1.1”. That was really good.

Now, for kicking bass… The Prodigy - Warrior’s Dance. As a paid up member of the Jilted Generation I love The Prodigy. That much punch and energy it should come with a health warning :rofl:

I’m having a listen to that Celeste album now. Sounds like the lovechild of Sade and Amy Winehouse but that’s no bad thing. Don’t think it shows off the speakers that well though.
Prodigy and the likes, don’t mind a bit of that being a bit of an old punk fan but find opportunities to listen to that sort of stuff few and far between now as the good lady won’t tolerate it.

As my system is in my office where I draw and process images etc, I can listen to what I want… although I do get the occasional text message if the volume gets too much! Even so, normally manage a good bit of volume when listening which is great for house and dance music etc. Also like Disturbed…Nigel Kennedy… fairly broad taste in music.

So far, the PMC speakers have handled it all really well… very impressed with them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.