Where do they get them cool screens?

So, one of the first things that caught my eye about the Naim Uniti Atom was the image online of the unit with this cool screen.

How do I get that on my Atom? Or was that just a marketing ploy?

This graphic is used to market the Uniti range, it also shows at startup. You can set the app background to this look but I don’t think you can set it up to as dynamic display background.

I have never seen this appear on my Atom at startup. Where is the setting? The only setting I can find for the display is to turn it off during playback.

What prompts the opening “So…”? I understand the rest of your post, but that word implies you’re following on from something else…

1 Like

It’s merely an awkward introduction to a shallow desire to get that image on the Atom screen.

6 Likes

It used to appear on startup but has been replaced with a Naim logo a few firmware versions ago.

I liked it too, but it’s not a deal breaker.

2 Likes

Yeah I liked that also… not sure why they took it away.

Since I bought my Atom in September 2020, I never had the pleasure of seeing it. It would make a nice screen saver if animated. But as has been said, it’s not a deal breaker. The Uniti Atom is without a doubt the best purchase I have ever made.

All, I appreciate the insight. Others are correct, it was not an issue as I just upgraded from the Atom to the Star! Thanks.

1 Like

I just assumed it was the image immediate it before the screen froze.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.