Which star sign are you? Poll; Seriously!😎

“Yes - it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the sun’s apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality”
Thanks Sheldon!

• Aries
  • Taurus
  • Gemini
  • Cancer
  • Leo
  • Virgo
  • Libra
  • Scorpio
  • Sagittarius
  • Capricorn
  • Aquarius
  • Pisces

0 voters

Don’t know…

Where I live I’m a rat :rat:

1 Like
2 Likes

we ARE stardust

1 Like

Being a Leo myself, I don’t really believe in all that astrology nonsense :crazy_face:

1 Like

Who cares?

Surely this should end up with a flat distribution? Or shoult summer and Christmas holidays lead to peaks 40 weeks later?

1 Like

Gemini and a twin funnily enough.

Don’t believe in it (‘obv’ as my kids would say).

G

1 Like

I am Gemini, ascending Libra sign. One good astrolog explained me that both should be taken into account.

1 Like

Birth peaks are apparently common around 40 weeks after scary events like the 1988 hurricane in Britain…

Then some months are popular wedding months, creating tgeir own broader peaks.

On the other hand it could be that astrological influences creare a predilection for liking hifi, or liking Naim…

1 Like

Just a bit of fun, folks. Just a bit of fun!:sunglasses:

Tony are you intending to send birthday wishes, if so you’ve just missed mine you big softy.

1 Like

Happy birthday to all whose birthday is today on valentine’s day.

And happy unbirthday to the rest of us. :slight_smile:

Why Scorpio is the majority here?
The Chinese believe in the start signs, and the Japanese believe in the blood groups, they could tell how a person behaves and even his future, his fortune.

For the best source of information, here is what cosmo say about scorpions.

If that’s not enough. Start palm reading as well. :rofl:

1 Like

It’s all nonsense and I don’t believe in horoscopes but as a typical Virgo I would think that wouldn’t I?

4 Likes

We’ve got it all wrong. Since NASA confirmed a new 13th Zodiac sign.

Here are the correct dates for the star signs:
Capricorn: Jan 20 - Feb 16
Aquarius: Feb 16 – March 11
Pisces: March 11 – April 18
Aries: April 18 – May 13
Taurus: May 13 – June 21
Gemini: June 21 – July 20
Cancer: July 20 – Aug 10
Leo: Aug 10 – Sept 16
Virgo: Sept 16 – Oct 30
Libra: Oct 30 – Nov 23
Scorpio: Nov 23 – Nov 29
Ophiuchus: Nov 29 – Dec 17
Sagittarius: Dec 17 – Jan 20

I upgraded from Scorpio to Sagittarius during my last reincarnation, massive improvement in sound quality! Better sound staging, more dynamic, small details in the upper ranges are more pronounced and balanced. Overall everything just sounds a lot more musical and engaging, so happy i took the plunge!

4 Likes

“Alright, alright, alright. Hey, listen, listen, listen man, listen man. I don’t know how many you people believe in astrology. Yeah, that’s right, that’s right baby, I am a sagittarius; the most philosophical of all the signs. But anyway, I don’t believe in it, I think it’s a bunch of bullsht myself. But I tell you this man, I tell you this, I don’t know what’s gonna happen man, but I wanna have my kicks before the whole shthouse goes up in flames. All right, all right.”

4 Likes