Who’s not watching football

Ive got a hole night of music ahead of me,
Not also that, the lioness have already won the cup, in a shorter space of time,

2 Likes

I will be joining you in avoiding it. No interest in who gets the keys for Benidorm.

4 Likes

Me. Wife and daughter are away and I’ve spent the day doing the garden and painting a new front gate…
Will be doing some work this evening and playing music a bit louder than normal in the home office :grin:

3 Likes

Football, what football? I see the Euro 2024 thread has 1.3K unread posts.

1 Like

I realised at the age of 12 when Manchester United got relegated into the second division and Carlo Satori left the team that football was always going to disappoint me.

Luckily at that time I discovered Rock n’ Roll.

2 Likes

I’m certainly not. Never understood what was interesting in it. Extremely boring, and far too much of it on TV IMO.

7 Likes

Currently in a queue to get the ferry from Portsmouth to Bilbao. Herbie Hancock on the car stereo. Couldn’t be more meh about the footie.

Mark

2 Likes

Radio 3 here. Music of the Vikings !

2 Likes

Not watched a game of football for several decades and hated having to play it at school.

4 Likes

Football? Why would anyone want to watch footballl? I never understood the fixation with spheroid objects, nor crowd mentality .

4 Likes

Just walked back from my m8’s
There is an errie silence around,

Zero interest in football.

It’s one two channels simultaneously - why? :angry:

1 Like

When I offered the Petite Panther the chance to watch the football, they chose an early night. Sensible cats.

6 Likes

I see the laundered blankets have been accepted.
Dearly beloved decided to watch Kings Man. I’ve recorded the Summer Concert From Vienna, that might be next.

1 Like

There’s probably a lot from the Euro thread wishing they’d done something else too :grin:

2 Likes

I take it that the new UK bank holiday has been cancelled then?

1 Like

100% agree

I went out for a ride on the motorbike, lovely empty roads, works for me ! I almost (almost but not quite) wished there was more football on …

1 Like

Not me. Spent the evening painting the lounge wall and watching paint dry.

3 Likes

no I didn’t - I always thought football would be more interesting if there were 2 balls, 3 teams and three nets - but I tend to be regarded as a heathen.

If only the wide spread social passion for the game was directed to something useful - like world peace, feeding the world, hi-fi…

6 Likes