Wireless connection between Nova and record deck

I know this sounds a bit mad but due to changes made in our house I can no longer have the record deck next to the Nova. Although I can always connect it temporarily for a vinyl session it would be good if I could perhaps use Bluetooth to connect them. Yes I realise this isn’t the best quality option but I can live with that.
Tried the Pro-Ject Phono Box E BT 5 but that wouldn’t connect.
Just wondered if anyone had any suggestions please?

How far away is the turntable from the Nova? Bluetooth has quite a short range. As a trial can you put them very close to each other and see if that works?

Tried that. I think it’s something to do with the protocol but I’m no expert on Bluetooth.

Did the Bluetooth pairing process work?

Have a look at the Audioengine W3. I’ve had good success with that.

The pairing process would not work with the Nova but did with another device I have. I can pair the Nova with phones ok.

Thanks, I will have a look at that.

I had to do the same a few years ago (thankfully we made changes to the house so we could them together again). The best solution i found was using Sonos. I’m going back a few years so my memory is a bit vague but I had a Connect hooked up to a Nova and the turntable. A bit of settings were changed, but it worked a treat. I found it more stable than Bluetooth, and the music was better to my ears.

Thanks for the suggestion. More for me to look at.