Wireless connection between Nova and record deck

I know this sounds a bit mad but due to changes made in our house I can no longer have the record deck next to the Nova. Although I can always connect it temporarily for a vinyl session it would be good if I could perhaps use Bluetooth to connect them. Yes I realise this isn’t the best quality option but I can live with that.
Tried the Pro-Ject Phono Box E BT 5 but that wouldn’t connect.
Just wondered if anyone had any suggestions please?

How far away is the turntable from the Nova? Bluetooth has quite a short range. As a trial can you put them very close to each other and see if that works?

Tried that. I think it’s something to do with the protocol but I’m no expert on Bluetooth.

Did the Bluetooth pairing process work?

Have a look at the Audioengine W3. I’ve had good success with that.

The pairing process would not work with the Nova but did with another device I have. I can pair the Nova with phones ok.

Thanks, I will have a look at that.

I had to do the same a few years ago (thankfully we made changes to the house so we could them together again). The best solution i found was using Sonos. I’m going back a few years so my memory is a bit vague but I had a Connect hooked up to a Nova and the turntable. A bit of settings were changed, but it worked a treat. I found it more stable than Bluetooth, and the music was better to my ears.

Thanks for the suggestion. More for me to look at.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.