Woodupp Acoustic panels

Borrowing heavily from Focal’s own demo room; the wood came from France and cost a lot of £££. I have no idea what, if anything, was placed behind it, the room was off limits and then they put a coded lock on the door :frowning:.

5 Likes

The dem room at Naim HQ has the same timber lat configuration for diffusion on the walls.

1 Like

Yes Thomas’s sudden departure is a real shame, as many of us here enjoyed his often lighthearted yet very knowledgeable postings, but thank you :+1:t3: Best Peter

3 Likes

Let’s not take our different opinions personal. I do appreciate everyone’s input and it helps us all to make a well weighted decision. I don’t think the discussion is about right or wrong but more about getting different perspectives.

1 Like

I understand and agree with the sentiment of your post fully, but allow me to rephrase what I touched on earlier. The 1st question you always have to ask yourself when you embark on room treatment is: “ What am I trying to achieve?”, and always start with the lower frequency response in the room, which unfortunately is also the hardest to resolve. Enjoy the music over the Christmas period, best Peter

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.