Your favourite (free) waste of time

Although everything has a cost somewhere along the line or if it is free online, then you are actually the commodity but what are your favourite pastimes which cost no money?

My one, premier league fantasy football. Free to enter, Brilliant fun, very professionally done, I’m desperate to get in the top 1,000,000 managers…

1 Like

The words ‘Naim’ and ‘Forum’ spring to mind.

17 Likes

Apart from the obvious of course :wink:

1 Like

You don’t actually need to own Naim to enjoy the Forum.

But of course, most of us do !

1 Like

Walking is good.

6 Likes

Gardening.

4 Likes

Now I am retired, my major waste of time for many years is no longer an issue :wink:
Now I find things to occupy myself enjoyably.

10 Likes

I’d second that. We will often head off for a day with our rucksacks. Costs nothing and a great sense of well-being after. Great for the mind and body alike.

1 Like

Yes walking and gardening are good time wasters, but for me they are crowned by a good book (library or swapped of course). I waste so much time reading …

2 Likes

Rambalac, Itchy Boots and Enes Yilmazer on YouTube eats a lot of my time. Often while listening to my Naim!

Wandering around with a camera in hand. Amuses me for hours.

3 Likes

Well, very few ideas of time-wasting activities.

My view of walking, photography, gardening is the opposite of time-wasting.

3 Likes

We use the library extensively. We don’t know anyone else that does. Weird.
I occasionally buy a used book thru Amazon.

2 Likes

Apart from my hobbies, I spend far too much time playing Scrabble on my phone

Walking, gardening, domestic tasks in general.

Road cycling.

3 Likes

Snoozing in the afternoon.

5 Likes

The Iron Horse is raring to go.

3 Likes

Dog walking (but then I would say that!).
Fresh air, exercise, and the best bit is the social meeting some lovely people and their companions.
Not strictly free or a waste of time, but I admit to going out sometimes more than is necessary just for the fun of it .

1 Like

Wordle.

2 Likes