3 Likes

Moloko Sing It Back

4 Likes
1 Like

Magenta (Hooverphonic)

Sheryl Crow All I Wanna Do

3 Likes

The Stranglers - Walk On By, (1978)

[ Originally conceived by song writer supremo Burt Bacharach in 1963, for singer Dionne Warwick. Covered by so many artists over the years ]

At 6 minutes 22 seconds, this extended version from The Stranglers is made longer by a “just going for a stroll in the trees” instrumental section through the middle, with organ and guitar solos. It’s this middle bit that makes it for me :+1:

Brilliant

6 Likes

Ashes to Ashes - Live on Later with Jools Holland (David Bowie)

6 Likes

Beth Hart - Trouble Live in Royal Albert Hall

1 Like

Christopher Cross Ride Like The Wind

2 Likes

Beth Hart is fantastic! In fact, I would even put her on a par with Janis Joplin.

Just rubs in the fact that her concert in Glasgow that I had tickets for had to be cancelled because of Covid restrictions. Hopefully, it can be rescheduled this year!

1 Like

Yes she is one of those true real artists who certainly got a bit of everything. Not only does she write songs, she also plays quite a few instruments (including a cello - I may be wrong) to add to that her distinct magnificent voice, her lovely looks and her warm giving persona all under the current of her Bi Polar condition something I have in common with her… If she will tour in UK hopefully in less Covid times I will certainly book a place come Hell or High Water…!

1 Like

This singer Christopher Cross has he ever collaborated with Alan Parson’s Project? His voice sounds familiar like have may of sang on the Raven (Edgar Allen Poe) Alan Parson’s Project?

Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (sometimes happiness, sometimes sorrow) - Lata Mangeshkar

R.I.P Lata

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know the answer to this question.

Sinead O’Connor, From The Lion and the Cobra,
“Drink before the War”

Foo Fighters Times Like These

2 Likes

I don’t think so

A piece of music that is recognised worldwide and additionally significant to millions of people is an amazing achievement.

John Williams & Wiener Philharmoniker
Main Title from Star Wars, A New Hope

4 Likes

Astrud Gilberto Agua De Beber

6 Likes