2 Likes

4 Likes

Emerson Lake & Palmer Trilogy

4 Likes

Gorillaz - Stylo

5 Likes

Fame 90 (David Bowie)

3 Likes

Geoff good to hear that again I really like Trilogy and I read Greg Lakes excellent autobiography last year A Lucky Man and he said Trilogy was his favourite album that they did so keeping it on the ELP Thursday here is the lovely gatefold sleeve from Trilogy and a favourite from that album .

Loved your track yesterday I must have played it over 10 times and sent it to Whats App friends with Wow ! Check this out

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply @Tabbycat, I shall check out GLs autobiography. Trilogy was my introduction to ELP, and remains my favourite. In those days LP was the norm, and I was always fascinated to see what would appear on on the inside gatefold of any purchase. Today I have the Deluxe CD set of Trilogy (as shown below) which apart from the original version (remastered by Andy Pearce) has a great new stereo mix by Jakko Jakszyk. The set also includes a DVDA 5.1 mix - but I don’t have the equipment to listen to enjoy that. However, I am looking forward to hearing Trilogy via the NAP 350’s when they have arrived here, hopefully in the very near future!

Emerson, Lake & Palmer Trilogy / 2015 Sony / UK CD x 2 + DVDA / 88875004902

6 Likes

The Joe Sample track is from Old Places Old Faces - an excellent recording which naim used at a few demonstrations in the past. Usually their choice from the disc was Black and White (As Simple As).

5 Likes

4 Likes

Jeff Lorber PCH (Pacific Coast Highway)

5 Likes

The Dark Knight Orchestra Suite (Hans Zimmer)

4 Likes

Alex Malheiros + Banda Utopia
featuring Sabrina Malheiros
Corpo

5 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

The Encounter (ABBOTT)

5 Likes

Jarrod Lawson Gotta Keep

3 Likes

Mark Knopfler - Prairie Wedding