252 Sound Signature

3 Likes

Why would you settle for 2 halves of pizza when you can have 2 whole pizzas?

1 Like

Cos two whole pizzas is £££££ :flushed: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Two pizzas is also just bloody greedy! :crazy_face:

:joy:

What would be the adequate Naim equivalent of a Calzone?? :thinking:

However I have to say:

I am very happy with my little Atom … :wink:

2 Likes

My…my oh my…oh my oh my…oh my

My…goodness.

4 Likes

Have your speakers doubled in size?

1 Like

Yes!
As in…YES!!!

I’m fairly :astonished: - in a good way
A very good way!

My golly…goosebumps…

5 Likes

It’s really very inconvenient when the 300 does this, I was unable to leave the room and was lucky to have a phone with me!

3 Likes

Good to see such a positive reaction to the 300. It negates the idea that the 300 is really just a 250 cut into two halves; it’s so much more.

2 Likes

Quiet correct and this is clearly evident when you demo - 250DR is a class act, there is no doubt, but to me the 300DR is on a different level and as I have said on this forum many times 252/300DR is 4 boxes of black magic !

more like tagliatelle with cream sauce and white trufles

6 Likes

I hope I’m not being a bit silly here…but I was just listening to a jazzy piano trio, and the pianist played one phrase and I teared up (never had before)…blimey.

I need to get my beloved Sibelius on deck… the opening of the Violin Concerto is going to strike hard, and the 5th will leave me in tatters at this rate.

This is the 252/300 effect? Thank the lord and pass me some more music!

11 Likes

I suggest you steer clear of the 552/500 as you may succumb to being an emotion wreck but in a good way (humanity in motion) :relaxed:

Duly noted!
My funds won’t stretch that far, thank goodness…at least, not for both :wink:

But happy to stick without tempting myself further.

Yet…

I’m glad you’re enjoying the 300. Happy days to you :relaxed:

1 Like

552 with 300 is fantastic….just sayin’ :wink:

1 Like

I hear ya :wink:

It never ends, unless you choose to stop :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Or keep well away from this lethal forum.

Just like I am ! Practice what you preach etc.

2 Likes

Indeed I blame the forum.

I started just a year ago to upgrade the main system. That led me on a path of reading every word on here as well as reviews on kit when it has been upgraded in the past. The main system is almost complete with the last part awaiting the Naim elves to build it and send it out. Meanwhile the hand me downs have been moved from room to room until I come down to the Nait 5i which was due to go back into a TV room on AV pass through duties, BUT then came along a well priced XS-2 which of course I can still upgrade with a Hicap, etc. It never ends. :grinning:

1 Like