272 upgrade over Atom

The only thing I’d say is do try the 555 on the NDX2 before letting it go. I tried mine without the PS, which I got as far as putting up for sale. But somehow the music didn’t engage in quite the same way. You may not feel the same of course but whatever you do, I wish you well.

My goal is to reduce box count. If I kept the 555PS I would keep the ND555.
I’ve had an NDX-2 before with extra power supplies. They are excellent but not the equal of the 500 series.
There are two disadvantages to keeping the 555 boxes, differece in asset value and the suspended chassis that requires the installation of transit screws. That’s a bit tricky for someone who might have to deal with it down the road. A mistake could be very costly.

There’s no reason launching when you cannot get hold of enough components to ship everything anyway. As Elon musk recently said…

“ 2021 has been the year of super crazy supply chain shortages, so it wouldn’t matter if we had 17 new products, as none would ship.

Assuming 2022 is not mega drama, new Roadster should ship in 2023.”

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.