282 / supercap connection

Sorry if this has been covered but I can’t seem to find an answer.
I am running a 282 with single hicap dr and possibly changing hicap for supercap dr.
Would I need a second snaic cable,if so what do I need as I’ve been led to believe the supercap is only supplied with the power cord.

Yes, you will need a second SNAIC5 cable, so you’ll end up with two SNAIC5 cables between 282 and SC.

1 Like

Thanks James.
When searching will I just put snaic 5 because I notice some have a degree associated with them.
Sorry for the novice question.

No worries - always good to check these things.

This link may help for cable identification

Thanks James,appreciate it.

1 Like

They’ve become pretty expensive at £199, but they are very common used. There are a few on eBay for about £75. Just make sure you get proper Naim leads and not £25 imitations.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.