2x555DR vs. 1x555DR on a ND555

I`m using Super Lumina for my Nd555 and speakers …T-sarum for 552/500, after asking your advice i am thinking replacing later to Chord music interconnect for ND555

OK, I have SL speaker cable and I’d like to know who makes it.
Bud

2 Likes

Vertere

I would have never guessed that.

1 Like

How did you get this information? Never heard before who did those cables

They were many posts on that, specially the old forum.

1 Like

And yet, Naim have consistently refused to confirm or deny the involvement of Vertere.:man_shrugging:

You can understand why though…

1 Like

I just added my second 555ps to my nd555 but I’m feeling it needs running as it sound less good than it was with one ps …although my Nd555 is about 10.Month and my first 555ps is almost 2 year.

It will be up and down…be patient.

1 Like

If that were the case, they would sound the same, but they do not.

No - Vertere do not make the cable for Naim, it is a Naim design, but maybe Naim uses the same factory as Vertere.

Naim cables are always for me the reference cables, with the true Naim sound.

that’s what I feel right now ups-down

Its a bit unsettling, but it will sort itself out. If you can put on a 24/7 radio station even at low volume, it will help. I put-on radio paradise.

1 Like

To day it’s better …a Second ps is a real upgrade for Nd555…sound so full and tight,bass is much deeper also wider stage.

You bad man😉…don’ t get me started again, I know it does sound divine.

1 Like

Haaaaa… it’s a good hope in life if there is always a way to get sound better …isn’t it Gazza,… if not we will be bored in life​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Have a good break over the holiday period…you are so right.

Thanks you too

When I added a second PS I went through a similar roller coaster, but nothing like as challenging as the ups and downs of the ND555 itself. All was good after ~3 weeks. I reckon it now outperforms my turntable.

3 Likes

Yes, similar to a bottle of something from Gevrey-Chambertin. It takes time…

Mine is about 2 weeks+ in and still improving!