3 stack Fraim system

S1 pre?

1 Like

Just setting up funds now. Selling house and car. Going into rental. Then I can fund new system. Think all statement maybe better.

1 Like

As 2nd set of speakers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

For record all above comments are tongue in cheek and none of that will happen until I come into some inheritance :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello Dev. It was my understanding that this always works, but someone told me that some routers need to be connected to the internet before they can work at all. My Google Nest wifi Pro is certainly fine. I suggest you simply unplug the router from the wall and then see if it works.

If you have a switch between your Linn and the NAS, the music goes from the latter to the former without going anywhere near the router. But you still need the router in order to use your phone or whatever to control the music.

Give it a go and report back.

1 Like

I really want DBLs!

4 Likes

Good stuffs!!!
Just wondering why there is big stack of LPs standing against the Fraim? Would it defeat what the Fraim is designed for?

1 Like

Hi @sean86

The photograph I used as an example is the system owned by @Richard.Dane so hopefully he can answer your question. :+1:

2 Likes

Bad habits from yours truly. The photo is fairly old one and taken after some weeks of heavy vinyl play, so was a bit of a mess. You’ll note that the stack the LPs are leaning against has nothing on it that’s used when playing vinyl. The two relevant Fraim stacks are free to work as intended.

4 Likes

A fine example of post rationalization if ever I saw one. This is the risk of posting pictures - people pick up on all sorts of strange things.

Erm, you weren’t trying to hide a power supply upgrade, were you?

1 Like

Conjures up images of a Crack den. Maybe there should be a health warning printed on all vinyl :joy:

2 Likes

No doubt, welcome to the 3-box dac club!

2 Likes

Three stack Fraim system in full use. Cabling is easier, it looks better and sounds magnificent!

16 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.