500 system right channel not working

The distinction between Favourites and radio Presets is not very clear. You can only save up to 5 Presets, but you can save up to 40 Favourites. If you’re looking at Presets on the app home page, swipe from right to left and you should see Favourites. You can also see them in the iRadio input, or on the NDS front panel display.

1 Like

I can certainly vouch for Tyler, an excellent dealer for sure! He assisted me about 11 years or so ago with an issue with my Uniti1, could not have asked for anything better in how that was handled. From sales to service, top notch! And I do not buy much from him, but get treated as if I do.

Hopefully all will go well with your repair!

2 Likes

So it’s been 3 weeks since I shipped off my faulty ND555 to Focal-Naim NA.
All I know is it is their possession
No inkling as to if they have evaluated it. Therefore I have no timetable as to when I may see my beloved streamer again.
I’ve been using a friends NDS just playing Naim radio stations, not hidef unfortunately.
Let’s just say I really miss my ND555
Anyone have experience with Focal-Naim repairs and turnaround time?
David

Focal Naim NA have been very prompt in the past. They have to wait for parts from Naim HQ in many cases. Michel is in charge of service and he has an excellent staff.

Got my ND555 back today, exactly 6weeks since I shipped it to FocalNaim In Montreal.
Sounds great even without warm up.
However surprisingly did not receive paperwork explaining what was done with the service and what was cause of missing right channel.
I don’t this this appropriate
David

1 Like

David, have you asked them for the paperwork? Possibly it was accidentally overlooked when the player was packed? Or maybe no paperwork on a warranty (?) repair. Again, only they will know here.

Is there a blister pack on the outside of the box?

1 Like

Also, did it go and return via dealer? If so, they may have it along with details of anything else that they may have sent along with it (which may explain why not given to you). Many possibilities here.

Bingo!
In the blister pack

1 Like

Out of interest, did it reveal the issue and what’s been replaced/updated?

Replaced din output relay

2 Likes

When I got my HiCap and chrome bumper stuff serviced (a different dealer to one I usually used), he did not bother to pass on the paperwork RMA. I had to ask for it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.