500DR system salvation

Does that mean you cannot see the interstellar inspired profile pic of my system and my cat on the moon orbiting a black hole??? That took me ages!!! It is now significantly out of date but I cannot be bothered to redo it…I even had a NAP300 and Sopra No.2s orbiting the moon as my future upgrades :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Here is a current evaluation:

Although the Nucleus is also now gone! And the crossed out cables have been replaced with other ones…

2 Likes

So it’s deliberate in your case. Understandable.
But sad to not be able to see your flying cat.

1 Like

It’s one of the best profile. Original. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

I think I was very drunk one Saturday night and my wife had gone to bed so I was bored :joy:

Hidden profile is not deliberate. I did not realise it was…I will investigate :+1:

ps.I went to see Interstellar at the science museum iMAX theatre a few weeks ago and it was UNBELIEVABLE. I have watched it so many times; but on the iMAX it felt like I had never seen it before.

2 Likes

Your profile is now viewable. Brilliant news !

1 Like

Your profile would make an amazing clock face. Just an idea! Would look great above your system. Are you a graphic designer?[

1 Like

No, but I would like to have been. Just a hobby for me now as something needs to pay the mortgage :+1:

This is my cat, she was a stray and adopted me. She just walked into my house one day 11-12 years ago and never left. I thought she was a boy so I named her Trevor and the name stuck. She is 15 now and last month the vet gave her an injection for her arthyritis.

She has literally been like a kitten again since, playing all the time! That is until my wife got her a new Ralph Lauren cat bed in TKMaxx for £30. Now she moves even less than she used to :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes