500dr

You too buddy. Naim is a great place to be :blush:

1 Like

My old 500 was snapped up in a matter of hours. Buyer collected today. It’s reassuring to know the market for P/L Naim remains strong.

4 Likes

I see a DR upgraded model sold on eBay yesterday for a tad over £7k. It was sold by a Naim retailer too. I’m not sure why it sold for such a low price, but it’s probably a reflection of the cost of living crisis, rather than falling interest in bigger separates.

3 Likes

I was watching that one last night expecting a big last-second jump in price - and it never happened !

Someone got a nice deal on a recent ND555 at £7500 as well.

1 Like

You have no chance … brilliant speakers but no WAF…by the way I would describe them as macho…

You will find the amp will get much much better over the next 6 weeks or so - keep us posted on your journey…

6 weeks for a used burned in product?

1 Like

That dealer auctions stuff every week rather than buy it now prices.

So you can get real bargains from there. Other listers are selling at same old prices.

There is currently an ND555 and 555PSDR on same site for auction.

Be interesting to see what they go for. Every week auctions starting at low prices.

Cost of living crisis will reduce what people are prepared to pay.

1 Like

Other listers are perhaps not selling at the same old prices.

1 Like

There’s a couple on there for £12000 UK.

and are still there, not selling.

1 Like

Possibly a drop in prices. Seems to be the auctions where you get the amazing deals.

I don’t think this is a particular a Naim problem with the new kit though of course that doesn’t help. Middle class spending has dropped in all non essential areas, cars, bikes, Hifi etc. Hopefully if the economy gets better then prices will stabilise on pre owned kit.

1 Like

The one that sold last night was mine’s sister in an active system. The dealer told me there is a third sister but no sign of her yet…

2 Likes

Whoops sorry thought it was new…wrong then about a week should be fine keep it powered all the time…

2 Likes

Hi stu299
I picked it up Saturday.
I part ex’d my 500 non dr

Thanks

Mark

1 Like

Nice one! Let us know how you get on with it

1 Like

Confession time. I bid on it as well. :laughing:

1 Like

That’s a great system you have there. Be nice to see some pics when you get time @Markt8252961

1 Like

Oh wow wow wow …… a 500DR jamboree :joy:

3 Likes