552DR/300DR incoming…

Giving a 500DR serious consideration. I would have it serviced by Naim before taking delivery.

552DR was serviced just a year ago so that would be my amps sorted for a very long time.

I’ve never worried about the age of Naim kit, only the condition. It’s so well made and the support is so good I don’t place much extra value on a more recent vintage.

Decisions decisions :wine_glass:

And of course, my non DR 500 is sounding amazing tonight…

Edit: decision made

1 Like

And……

I should probably apologise for hijacking your thread again Mike…

1 Like

Just a different form of wining I suppose :wine_glass::wink:

Finger on the button and “buy now……” :rofl:

And?

You know you want to. The 552 is probably whispering Stu…… I need a 500 DR and you stick in that old 500 non DR……

Just have another couple of :wine_glass::wine_glass:and things will become a lot clearer

:wink:

1 Like

No worries. I’m settled with my 300 DR and 552 DR as my end amplification. I’ve moved on to refining my retirement plan now, and are enjoying the conversation.

5 Likes

And……:thinking: ATB Peter

And a wonderful system you have. Would’ve loved to hear my 552DR with a 300DR. My SC wasn’t DR either. If they both were who knows that could well have been end game.

2 Likes

Not in my hands Peter…

1 Like

I think a 552 DR with 300DR is a fantastic end game system. Absolutely superb and sometimes you have to say enough is enough.

4 Likes

I think Stu will end up with a 500DR if not this time. Within 12 months if he has the funds!

1 Like

Poor Stu. He is being pushed into the 500DR :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Maybe after the 500 DR purchase :wink:

1 Like

Especially if he gets the newer one for £15995 with the benefit of remaining warranty!

Does this mean that the Management has put her foot down Stu? :pleading_face: Peter

1 Like

And no waiting for it to be serviced … :thinking:

Lol good God no just waiting for confirmation from the dealer :grimacing:

4 Likes

I thought that for nearly 3 years……

1 Like

Now you’re talkin’ :clap:t2::partying_face: ATB Peter

2 Likes

Good luck Stu. Hope decision is right one for you. :wink:

2 Likes

15995 is way out of my depth…

2 Likes