552DR ordered and LP12 upgrades

Hahaha. Look we can’t discuss non Naim PSUs here. I have 2 PSs for NDS.

Look at my profile for system clarification!

Naim Police will be here before you know it!

1 Like

ne nor ne nor

1 Like

So best to take discussion in a more subtle way please guys!

1 Like

So anyway!

2 PSUs sound better than one for me. Very clear on that.

Very happy with both PSUs. :smiling_face:

I’m blaming Mr HH. He started all of this :rofl: :muscle:

Ok so you have 2 x Naim 555PSDR?

EDIT. No you don’t. They call it the same. Not ok. Drago has two Naim 555PSDR as I understand.

1 Like

Me neither … but i definitely got more resolution with 2ps. Maybe I am too weak :joy:
But drums and piano is really more dynamic with one ps. And with 2 ps there are some parts in music where the treble is too much … for my ears. A bit more forward it can be. It is also broader with 2.
will need to do it later… now 500dr is coming in

1 Like

This is me a few months ago before chemo when I was fighting over non Naim equipment.

2 Likes

Give it a bit of time. If it’s not for you send it back. For me it works. But our hearing is all slightly different.

Whatever works for you mate.

1 Like

Im ( sort of) glad HH did point this out, as it will make the 2 off 555psu discussion intresting.
And likely to give you another option for you to spend your money over the next few weeks, sorry days !

Have you got there yet? Point is I have had it since 2018 and noone has said anything until now!

give it a minute (a week)

1 Like

Point is we can’t discuss it. It breaches Naim forum rules. Know that!

1 Like

This is Dan now…

:grin:

1 Like

does this mean you have to folk out for yet another 555dr so we can talk about it? I mean it would be appreciated! (im joking of course mate)

1 Like

I am very calm! :muscle:

11 Likes

Yeah, why not what’s another £4250 to keep discussion going? :rofl:

Thanks mate, do appreciate you doing that for us!hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Legend!

1 Like