6 nations rugby 2021

England just awful - again.
Really think a complete restart is indicated. Jones and several of his favourites need axing.

1 Like

Hey ! Let’s go back to kicking the 'ell out of the ball and not bother doing anything clever like running with it !

Something desperately needs to change. This is nearly as painful as watching my beloved Spurs with that round ball… :open_mouth:

Unfortunately not. Definitely a ‘what might have been’ match, hopes dashed at the end.

Realistically, Wales have really improved since the Autumn with several exciting youngsters, so current position in the table is something of a surprise compared to expectations.

Equally, as well as they’ve done, winning a Grandslam with many games won against teams with fewer players than the starting 15 would always add some doubt to the proceedings. Such things would be forgotten in time perhaps, but whatever the circumstances, an opportunity missed.

1 Like

Rather than create a new thread I thought I should post this here. One my sporting heros, and a legend, has died.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.