Alice

As I’ve been sharing so many things during the last 13 years on this Forum or so ,I just want to let you know that my mother passed away yesterday.

So sorry to hear this. Condolences and look after yourself and family.

1 Like

You have my condolences and my thoughts are with you and your family. May she rest in peace.

1 Like

Sorry to hear of your loss.

1 Like

Fabio

I hope it was a life that can be celebrated

Bruce

1 Like

Sorry to hear this Fabio. I send you my best wishes.

1 Like

Condolences Fabio.

1 Like

Condolences to you Fabio. Mine went exactly 2 years ago; the feeling does change to a steady sense of loss, sometimes prominent sometimes at the back of your mind but always lingering and sometimes catching you unawares. Remember the fun times. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am sorry to hear such sad news Fabio. My thoughts are with you & your family.

1 Like

Sincere condolences to you and your family Fabio.

Both my parents passed away in 2019, it would have been my father’s birthday today.

1 Like

I’m very sorry to read this Fabio, and sending you best wishes.

Chris

1 Like

Having gone through this myself, I know how hard it is. My condolences and best wishes to you and your family.

Andy

1 Like

My sympathies Fabio.

1 Like

So sorry to hear the news. Love and best wishes to you.

1 Like

So sorry , look after yourself and hope you get all the support this time needs

1 Like

It was nearly 5 years ago when I was there when they turned off the life support for my mother.
I felt like I was in an airless claustrophobic bubble for some time. I have since been able to stretch out and breath in the fresh air.
My sympathies.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear that, Fabio. Best wishes.

1 Like

Thank you all so far,every single reply.It is so hard.

4 Likes

Fabio
Sorry to read this, sincere condolences to you and your family. Only time heals :pray:

1 Like

I can only imagine what you and your family been going through these past few days. If it helps in anyway, your mother has not really gone because she will always be with you in spirit. Whenever you think of her she will be smiling back and thinking of you. I lost my father a few decades ago but I know he is still watching down upon me. You have my warmest wishes.

2 Likes