Anyone Going on Holiday?

Probably cheaper to go through the Wimpy door…

5 Likes

God I haven’t seen a Wimpy burger place for years, there was never many here in the first place but the ones that were never lasted long. Guess with a name like that it never suited the Aussie culture or we were simply too embarrassed to go in.

1 Like

When on the very rare occasion we lose at cricket to you we have a commiserating wimpy burger, but most of the time we celebrate with a big mac😉

2 Likes

You wish :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I was amazed to see Wimpy in South Africa as I remember them as an occasional treat in my childhood. The menu was as I remembered it .

The only time I have been in a hamburger outlet since the surgery in 2004.

A few weeks ago I was in Tesco the day after the Lockdown was eased for restaurants , there was a massive queue outside the “Golden arches” but the thing was you could smell the cooking smells from two hundred metres

2 Likes

They’ve been doing big business during all this lockdown and social distancing here, I don’t know why stuff is just crap.

1 Like

Scottish Holidays

G

9 Likes

Maybe the midges take cover as well!

Phil

Ha…so far no midges!

G

1 Like

Defecation is necessary for the human condition , the Golden Arches aren’t.

1 Like

In Cornwall right now, very nice to get away and great view from house, when we get to see it😀 Apparently weather is set to improve…

4 Likes

Yeah, Cornish ones too…

1 Like

Just a weekend with kayaks.

2 Likes

Strange, the pictures appeared vertical on my phone.

Will be off soon, but we stay in Germany, to not land up in an accidental lock down…

Think it’ll all be up hill from here. :rofl:

We’re off to Sandown on the Isle of Wight for a week next Saturday. I’ve been holding out for the Happy Haddock chip shop for just under a year now. I simply can’t wait for some proper Haddock & Chips on the beach. Also hearing the sea at night whilst sleeping…and the many walks into Shanklin & Ventnor.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s correct from Cuba.

1 Like

Another upload from the lap top. This time the position is normal.

3 Likes

Resisting the urge to go away and meet covid carriers, so view at home.

Next year perhaps somewhere more exotic.

2 Likes