See you there!

1 Like

Mrs DG and me booked in for the Friday.

DGā€¦

Iā€™m booked too for Friday.

Greatā€¦ā€¦hope to see you.

I think i can recognise you

2 Likes

Yes, Iā€™m the one in the Fez and you will be sporting a Sombrero. We shouldnā€™t miss each otherā€¦

3 Likes

A shame itā€™s too far for me to come

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t TimOopNorth be TimDarnSarf for a day?

5 Likes

Itā€™s a bloomin long way. And currently holidaying in fragrant Harrogate

And itā€™s not just the south. Itā€™s the east. Very long way east. Very very very long way east

1 Like

They do have just the one charging point at the Suffolk showground, you might have to get down early to be sureā€¦ā€¦:wink:

Been working too hard to contemplate any early starts :blush: this weekend is my first weekend off for 2.5 months. Am completely pooped. Though the new car would be pretty good at a long journey

Iā€™m from Lowestoft - now that is proper east! So windy, the birds fly backwards.

Enjoy your holiday, Tim.

4 Likes

Ordinarily Iā€™d definitely be there. Good memories of the last one. Sadly, we fly to Dubai to visit family on the 26th. Next time I hope. Have fun all.

2 Likes

My Naim is down and Iā€™m coming inā€¦see what I ā€¦!

See ya Friday!

4 Likes

Should be a good bash.

3 Likes

We are down Norfolk way Thursday to Monday, to visit daughter.

All being well I will visit the show on Friday and/or Saturdayā€¦ :smiley:

4 Likes

Looks like Iā€™ll be able to make it after all! Sadly, for all the wrong reasons as our Dubai trip is postponed because my wifeā€™s knee ( a replacement a few years ago) is giving her a lot of pain and a 7 hour flight is probably not whatā€™s needed right now for that to settle. Fingers crossed that improvement will happen next week. In the meantime itā€™s playtime for me on Friday at the Signals show!

Well as you sayā€¦ā€¦happy daysā€¦ā€¦but not a great reason.

Hope Mrs KJCsā€™ knee improves.

If I recall correctly, you were/are considering Kudos 808ā€™s?

Mrs KJC may consider it worth a bit of pain & a flight to Dubai, as it will probably do less damage to the family finances than allowing you to attend the showā€¦

1 Like

Astutely observed @Canaryfan ! However, the 2 eventualities may not be mutually exclusive in the long run! Iā€™ve also today booked a demo of ProAc K6ā€™s in Maidenhead this Thursday afternoon on my way to an overnight stay in Ipswich for the show on Friday.
TBH, I think Iā€™ve got to know the 808ā€™s pretty well in various dems, so I may not learn much new in Ipswich. What I really need is a home dem with my music and my system in my room. That will happen at some point Iā€™m pretty sure.
Then thereā€™s the Diapason home demoā€¦ Iā€™m less sure I can make that happen, but thatā€™s what Iā€™d really like to do.

2 Likes