Audio Show East

Looking forward to the show on Friday, do come and say hello if you recognise me!!

1 Like

Don’t worry I will recognise you both.

2 Likes

I love it when a last minute plan comes together so happily I will be coming to this with a mate and scribbling a show report for Soundstage too.

Looks to me like a really promising event with some very nice gear in spacious rooms. One snippet I do know is that ATC are bringing their active SCM150’s with Auralic Aries 2.1 Streaming Transporter and Vega 2.1 DAC so for those of you keen to hear what the big brutes can do here’s your chance…

Hopefully see some of you there, is the hat thing mandatory for forum members? Might need to dust off the ol’ trilby…

JonathanG

1 Like

No nothing mandatary……will be nice to have a good show report……i post my incoherent thoughts usually😂

3 Likes

Oh I can’t promise you a ‘good’ show report… :wink:

Certainly be nice to put faces to names though!

JonathanG

3 Likes

It will be better than mine for sure.

2 Likes

Looking forward to meeting some of the forum members.

Will be wearing a UK Veterans badge.

DG…

2 Likes

I’m really looking forward to my FIRST audio show and meeting some of you who may be there on Friday.
ATC’s rig does sound exciting :grin:

3 Likes

The scores are in!!

Let’s see some pictures of the young groovers at the Signals bash.

Could be a long wait for the very young, but very enjoyable to meet forum members.

Atc 150 with my dad for scale

8 Likes

What a pic….priceless

1 Like

He is only little tho!

1 Like

We were there today, Friday.

To be honest, we found it a bit underwhelming and disappointing. Half a dozen or so rooms, but very little kit on show. Rega for example have a huge ranger, but only had their P10 on show.

Did about and hour, then went to Felixstowe and had a long walk on the Seafront.

DG…

What he may lack in stature, he surely makes up for in general loveliness. A dad to be proud of.

4 Likes

Very kind words, thanks HH and yes he’s a great role model

1 Like

How did the ATC 150’s sound ?

I was looking forward to hearing these big guys……they had lights focused on the bass drivers……and played music that showed bass extension. Perhaps they changed the music later……

I personally was underwhelmed by them.
I spent 20 minutes in the room during their first session and that was quite enough.
I was however, very impressed by the Dynaudio setup. Full Naim NC rig through a pair of Dynaudio Confidence 30’s.
I also felt that Rega’s exhibit was very weak.

3 Likes