Awesome YouTube Stuff

@seakayaker ,

Yes, thought I was a pretty handy guitar player until I discovered Signore Stricagnoli … :roll_eyes:

Glad you enjoyed it, and there’s loads more over on YouTube, whilst Tidal has a bunch of his albums.

Ah well, back to some practicing. :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :rofl:

2 Likes

Lamb - Lamb

90s chill.

1 Like

Lovely big fresh sound.

1 Like

Wowser!

This track has the Groove.

Real start of track is at 22 secs.

[try not to tap foot]

1 Like
2 Likes
5 Likes

Sadly funnier than the original😥

1 Like
7 Likes

Peak Elton. What a performance…

3 Likes

That firebirds on fire-

1 Like

Holy cow!

Please give it at least 90 secs before deciding:

2 Likes

Close to my definition of music hell :laughing: … when they have to put the lyrics on screen I always think the plot has been lost.

I prefer to start my day like Tambourine Guy in this vid, who also happens to have won a Grammy.

1 Like

You can’t beat a Gibson SG but the Gibson Non-Reserve Firebird is top of my wishlist.

1 Like

She’s good, isn’t she?

1 Like

Her YouTube content with PMJ is outstanding IMV (bar one IMV, where she covers a Queen song). Her other content e.g. Sledgehammer, is also very good IMHO.

IMV music should be fun and her vocal articulation is so, so good.

If you haven’t viewed, Elizabeth’s review of Dream On is worth a watch IMHO, as it unpicks so much of the craft involved in the arrangement and by the performers (who are very good in their own right).

2 Likes

I think Elizabeth has finally blown a gasket with this one

3 Likes

Coincidentally, I’ve just listened to Beth Hart’s Zep covers album and Kashmir is track #2.

1 Like

Not been a great amount of love on here for Beth and Zep but I quite the tribute to aspect

I gave it 90 seconds…I want them back! :rofl:

3 Likes