Awesome YouTube Stuff

Just wondering if anyone knows if this drum solo by Joe Morello is on CD at all??

4 Likes

Hi @Wren I posted this video here back in early July! Sorry, I don’t know the answer to your question, and would also like to find out.

1 Like

New Yorkshire Workshop- May 2021 - making a 13000 turntable - amazing craftsmanship

2 Likes

Sekouba Bambino - Sinikan

No expense expended at all on the video but the excellence of the music carries it off charmingly.

1 Like

Joanna Connor.

Get into the three minute mark and you get into the original album groove…

5 Likes

Luca Stricagnoli - Thunderstruck.

Just … Wow!

3 Likes

For some reason the Youtube algorithm suggested I watched this.

The advertisement is currently doing the rounds in the UK. It can be seen from about 1min 30 in the video if you haven’t seen it I suggest you scroll through to it then watch the video from the beginning

1 Like

Madonna - Frozen

From the Ray Of Light album, a modern classic when she combined with William Orbit.

Exceptionally simple yet starkly atmospheric video with the standout track, the amazing Frozen, where Orbit’s beats were decorated by the sublime orchestration of Craig Armstrong.

4 Likes
5 Likes

my favourite Madonna track

Some kind of drum solo

2 Likes

Hound Dog. Big Mamma Thornton rocking it!

1 Like

This song expresses David Bellamy’s voice in a most surreal way…

Olivier Libaux’s brilliant rendering of Queens of the Stoneage songs. I highly recommend the entire album - the various female singers versions of these songs is captivating. This is available on vinyl!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Utter, glorious, Japanese madness
Ah, I see this has already been posted. No matter. It’s worth posting again

1 Like

Blast from my past: I was at this gig. Robert Calvert and Inner City Unit at Dingwalls in 1985

Otis Taylor Band - Hey Joe - Live in 2014.

As one of the comments says, he lets the band go, and they just rip it up.

Stunning live performance.

Turn it UP!

6 Likes